Today there is a Temporary Flight Restriction in effect that covers the airspace at my field. So I’m using this time to get my bob combat ready for seff.

I got a new motor from hobby king, the Turnigy Aerodrive XP sk2830-750. I’m hoping this will be a much more stout motor than those bell type motors I had been running.

The problem is, they default configuration is with the fancy bolt on prop adapter. This won’t work for my application so I need to reverse the shaft and use a prop saver.

I noticed that this turnigy has included a stop collar, so I have everything I need. I just need to do the work.

Also I recently picked up a new wide angle / macro lens that magnetically attaches to my blackberry. So I’m testing this out as well.

Here is a picture of the motor we are gonna reverse.